Re: [SACC-L] Oaxaca Weather from Yahoo

  • Phil & Carol Stein
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2001
      Ann,

      The Weather Channel and CNN Weather tell a different story. The Weather Channel is predicting highs in the low 90s and lows in the mid 50s.

      Phil

      "Popplestone, Ann" wrote:

      Wed:  Mostly Cloudy   H=75  L=59
      Thur:  Partly Cloudy     H=73  L=57
      Fri:   Mostly Cloudy     H=73   L=59

      Ann Popplestone

      CCC TLC
      216-987-3584

      Be sure to check out the SACC web page at www.ccanthro.org for meeting materials, newsletters, etc.

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2001
        RE: [SACC-L] Oaxaca Weather from Yahoo

        Lloyd Miller sent this:

          Since crossing the border Tuesday, I´ve found the weather basically the
        > same all over: sunny, high 70s to lower 80s days, 50s nights, low humidity
        > (in a word, ideal).  Oaxaca will probably be a few degrees warmer during
        > middle of the day.

        I certainly don't know what to expect.  The next time someone razzes us about not being very exact, remember this!

        Me, I'm shivering through a 30-50 "Spring" day in Ohio!!

        Ann Popplestone

        CCC TLC

        "Popplestone, Ann" wrote:

        > Wed:  Mostly Cloudy   H=75  L=59