FW: Japanese Review of Cultural Anthropology

  • Ann Popplestone
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 1999
      From: David Zeitlyn [SMTP:D.Zeitlyn@...]
      Sent: Thursday, May 13, 1999 12:04 PM
      To: ANTHRO-L@...
      Subject: Japanese Review of Cultural Anthropology

      Forwarded from Jerry Eades
      >From jse@...-u.ac.jp Thu May 13 03:34:24 1999
      Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 11:36:51 +0900
      From: "j.s. eades" <jse@...-u.ac.jp>

      ANNOUNCEMENT and INVITATION

      The Japanese Society of Ethnology is pleased to introduce the first
      issue of its occasional English language publication

      JAPANESE REVIEW OF CULTURAL ANTHROPOLOGY

      We hope that this publication will contribute to a better understanding
      of the work of Japanese anthropologists by their English speaking
      colleagues.

      The REVIEW will introduce research by Japanese anthropologists according
      to topic or geographic area in the form of survey articles.

      The next issue is scheduled to be published in March 2000, and will
      contain articles on research conducted in the Korean Peninsula, mainland
      Southeast Asia, West Africa, and on gender.

      We look forward to a mutually beneficial exchange with colleagues.

      April 1999

      Sincerely,

      The Editor

      Price per copy is US$25.00.

      Order from:
      Japan Publications Trading Co., Ltd.
      Book Export I Dept.
      P.O.Box 5030 Tokyo International
      Tokyo 100-3191, Japan
      Fax: 81-3-3292-0410
      E-mail: serials@...

      --- end forwarded text

      Dr David Zeitlyn,
      Senior Lecturer in Social Anthropology,
      Centre for Social Anthropology and Computing,
      Department of Anthropology,
      Eliot College, The University of Kent,
      Canterbury,
      CT2 7NS, UK.
      Tel. (44) 1227 764000 -Extn 3360 (or 823360 direct)
      Fax (44) 1227 827289
      http://lucy.ukc.ac.uk/dz/