FW: Business Anthropology or related fields

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2001

      From: Anne Roepstorff [mailto:ar.lpf@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 6:25 AM
      To: ANTHRO-L@...
      Subject: Business Anthropology or related fields

      Hi,

      I am a Danish Ph.D.student doing a thesis on Corporate Social Responsibility
      from an ethnological/anthropological point of view - I have a MA in
      Ethnology from University of Copenhagen.

      I am trying to find anthropologist and anthropology departments doing
      research within businesses, organizations, corporations and related
      areas - preferebly in a western environment.

      Do any of you have suggestions of people, institutions, literature
      and/or network within these fields?

      Thank you very much for all the help you can give me.

      Sincerely

      Anne Roepstorff
      Danish National Institute of Social Research and Copenhagen Business School
      homepage:  http://www.sfi.dk/researchers/index.php3?id=56 and
      http://www.cbs.dk/departments/mpp/forskerskolen/phdstud/ar.shtml