      From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SACC-L@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2014 11:35 AM
      To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SACC-L] New Anthropology MOOC

      Here is an Introduction to Anthropology MOOC out of the University of Queensland.  The cost is $100.

      Could SACC pay someone to enroll and “reverse engineer” for a SACCFest presentation?  Any takers?

      Go to:

      http://world101x.org/trailer

      Found this listed on the Savage Minds site.

      Anthony Balzano, Ph.D.

      Professor of Anthropology & Sociology

      Dept. of Social Sciences & History

      Sussex County (NJ) Community College

      1 College Hill Rd.

      Newton, NJ 07860 (U.S.)

      abalzano@...

      fonddesblancs2010@...

      SKYPE: anthonybalzano

      SCCC Office: 973-300-2177

      Cell: 973-271-7680

      Montgomery County Community College is proud to be designated as an Achieving the Dream Leader College for its commitment to student access and success.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic