9327RE: [SACC-L] 2014 Election for SACC Officers - congratulations!

    Jun 16, 2014
      congratulations to all who will carry on our SACC heritage...please feel free to contact me for anything I may be able to do to help...my new email (please make the change in your contacts) is melewine2862@... send me an email back please so that I can more easily rebuild my contacts. Thanks, mark.
      From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com [SACC-L@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2014 5:29 PM
      To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [SACC-L] 2014 Election for SACC Officers - congratulations!

      Same from me. Congratulations and welcome to all three of you!
      Lloyd

      On Jun 12, 2014, at 1:28 PM, Laura Gonzalez ltgonzalez@...<mailto:ltgonzalez@...> [SACC-L] wrote:

      Congratulations to all three of you! Glad to have you on board. :)

      Laura

      On Jun 12, 2014, at 4:30 AM, ANN BRAGDON ANNBRAG@...<mailto:ANNBRAG@...> [SACC-L] wrote:

      Congratulations to our incoming officers!
      Thank you for your willingness to "step up" and "serve" SACC.

      Jessica Amato, President - for 3 year term; Shannon Mills, Vice President of Membership and Development - 3 year term; and and Alison Diefenderfer Secretary - 2 year term.

      Best to you all!
      Ann Bragdon

      From Kim Baker:
      This is to let you know that the 2014 elections are now over, and the results have been certified by the AAA Secretary, Margaret Buckner.
      The results will be made public on the AAA website in August.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic