      From: Sullivan, Tim
      Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 1:26 PM
      To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [SACC-L] New file uploaded to SACC-L

      I agree with Mark. Although it is always an effort to break away from
      classes and attend, I always find myself renewed and energized after our
      SACC Fests. I continue to be amazed, impressed and inspired by my
      colleagues around the country and their efforts. Thank you, Ann, for
      bringing us to this part of the country, and for arranging a wonderful