9266Helpful navigation directions for voting in the 2014 AAA Spring Elections!

  • ANN BRAGDON
    Apr 20, 2014
      Thanks - directions below were helpful!

      From: AAA [membernews@...]
      Sent: Friday, April 18, 2014 5:05 PM
      To: Sullivan, Tim
      Subject: Time to Vote in the 2014 AAA Spring Elections!

      Dear fellow AAA members,

      It's that time of year again, time to vote for new AAA and Section officers and committee members. I've just voted, and found it easier than ever. You can browse the bios without leaving the ballot page.

      1. Go to www.aaanet.org<http://www.aaanet.org> via your favorite browser.
      2. Click on "Account/Member Profile LOGIN<https://avectra.aaanet.org/eweb/>" at the top of the page and login.
      3. Click on My Information page at the top of the left-hand menu.
      4. Click on the "Vote Now" button on the right side of the page.

      It's painless, and very cost effective. For your vote, you'll get the leaders and representatives you want in AAA and Section leadership.

      If you have questions about the voting mechanics, please contact Kim Baker at elections@...<mailto:elections@...>. If you have questions about nominations and the overall voting process, please contact me (mbuckner@...<mailto:mbuckner@...>).

      Sincerely,

      Margie Buckner, AAA Secretary

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic