9264FW: Time to Vote in the 2014 AAA Spring Elections!
- Apr 19, 2014Fellow SACCers,
I am sure that all of you who belong to AAA and are registered members of SACC have received this notice. Just as a reminder, it is time now to vote. Show your support and participate.
From: AAA [membernews@...]
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2014 5:05 PM
To: Sullivan, Tim
Subject: Time to Vote in the 2014 AAA Spring Elections!
Dear fellow AAA members,
It's that time of year again, time to vote for new AAA and Section officers and committee members. I've just voted, and found it easier than ever. You can browse the bios without leaving the ballot page.
1. Go to www.aaanet.org<http://www.aaanet.org> via your favorite browser.
2. Click on "Account/Member Profile LOGIN<https://avectra.aaanet.org/eweb/>" at the top of the page and login.
3. Click on My Information page at the top of the left-hand menu.
4. Click on the "Vote Now" button on the right side of the page.
It's painless, and very cost effective. For your vote, you'll get the leaders and representatives you want in AAA and Section leadership.
If you have questions about the voting mechanics, please contact Kim Baker at elections@...<mailto:elections@...>. If you have questions about nominations and the overall voting process, please contact me (mbuckner@...<mailto:mbuckner@...>).
Margie Buckner, AAA Secretary
- Next post in topic >>