9104Re: [SACC-L] Drum Roll Please...........

  • Laura Gonzalez
    Feb 14, 2014
      Congratulations to the new slate of candidates!

      Laura

      On Feb 14, 2014, at 9:30 AM, Sullivan, Tim wrote:

      Colleagues:
      Whew! After lots of smoke filled, back room negotiating, arm twisting, and untold bar tabs (okay, I am getting carried away here), I am happy to announce our new slate of officers for 2014:
      President Elect: Jessica Amato; Vice President for Membership and Development: Shannon Mills; Secretary: Karen Muir

      I will be sending forth our slate of officers to AAA this weekend. If you are a paid member, you will get a notice and see the names appear in an upcoming issue of AN. Please be sure to vote! After this past week, I don't anticipate any write ins, so that means no contested races. But still vote. We need to show we are an active, thriving, forward thinking and moving organization.
      Thanks to all our wonderful candidates for stepping up and taking the reigns on behalf of SACC.
      Tim

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic