      From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com [SACC-L@yahoogroups.com] on behalf of Gilliland, Mary [mkgilliland@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 3:09 PM
      To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [SACC-L] NO PRESIDENT FOR SACC

      And again, my semantics are just terrible today. What I mean by “don’t have to”, is that I would love to be of assistance, and enjoyed it very much last time, so am willing to, but I would also be very glad to step aside – I don’t have an investment in doing it, and will not be hurt if SACC says no, let’s go a different route, and definitely not upset if someone else, or many other people step forward to help out and take on the co-role, or even volunteer to do it on their own.

      All best, and forgive my not very clear language today – too much happening at my college at the moment!

      Mary Kay