9093Re: [SACC-L] NO PRESIDENT FOR SACC

  • Jessica Amato
    Feb 12, 2014

      Me and you Mary-- let's do it! Jessica

      On Feb 12, 2014 12:52 PM, "Gilliland, Mary" <mkgilliland@...> wrote:

      I have done this before in an emergency and now have a much clearer idea of what it takes and could assist in a co- role if needed.

      Mary K. Gilliland
      Sent from Mobile Device

      On Feb 12, 2014, at 12:07 PM, "Jessica Amato" <jvamato@...> wrote:

      I will co-president! :-)

      On Feb 12, 2014 10:35 AM, "Sullivan, Tim" <tsullivan@...> wrote:

      Colleagues:
      We have come to a crisis point: this is Wednesday, February 12, and we still have no candidates, volunteers for the next SACC President Elect. We have some excellent candidates for VP Membership and Development and for Secretary. I must submit a slate to AAA by February 17. I have no idea what to do. I will send of a query today, to see what the consequences of not having anyone to fill that position might be for our organization status in AAA.
      It is just this simple: someone needs to accept the role. As I have said before, we have a precedent for two co-Presidents, so the load can be split.
      I don't know what else to do.
      Tim

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic