9011archaeology text ancilliaries

  • Bob Muckle
    Dec 3, 2013

      SACC'ers:

      The second edition of my 'Introducing Archaeology' text is now in production. The publisher has hired a consultant to work on the ancilliaries, and wants to consult with instructors who have used the first edition or may use the second edition to see what sorts of things would be useful.

      I don't think any money is involved. I think they just want to know what would be useful.

      The publisher asked me to provide some names of instructors to pass on to the consultant. If this interests you, please let me know, off-list, by the end of the day.

      Thanks,

      Bob

      bmuckle@...

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic