      Tim

      SACC Board Meeting
      AAA 2013 Conference,, Chicago, IL
      November 22, 2013 12:15- 2:15 pm
      Chicago Hilton Hotel, CONFERENCE ROOM 5A

      Agenda:
      I. Approval of past minutes from SACC Board Meeting, April 10, 2013

      II. Call for New Business
      a. Membership Sustainability/Growth
      * VP Membership and Development Report
      Tad McIlwraith
      *SACC Notes, other ideas (Lloyd Miller)
      b. Update on School Outreach Program
      Prospects for future efforts?

      III. Board Reports
      a. President
      b. Past-President
      c. President Elect
      d. VP for Membership and Development
      (*See above)
      e. Treasurer Report

      IV. Old Business
      a. Two items revisited – SACC Historian? SACC property?
      b. SACC Student Awards Laura Gonzales

      V. New Business
      a. SACC Open Source Book Project – Update, Mission, etc.
      b. 2014 AAA Sessions (Needed by March)
      c. Next slate of Officers Nominations for President Elect; Secretary