      From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com [SACC-L@yahoogroups.com] on behalf of Lloyd Miller [lloyd.miller@...]
      Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2013 12:29 PM
      To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [SACC-L] Agenda for SACC Meeting at AAA.

      Tim, for the board meeting at least, shouldn't we discuss whether to restrict SACC Notes to members only on the website or keep it available to the public at large? Perhaps that comes under III d. on membership since it was discussed online in that context?
      Lloyd

      On Nov 16, 2013, at 7:45 PM, Sullivan, Tim wrote:

      > SACCers attending the AAA Meetings:
      > Below, please see the tentative agenda for the upcoming SACC Business meeting in Chicago. Please look it over, and offer comments, additional items, or rearrangement of topics. Anything I left off? I anticipate that we will have many of the same folks at both the Business meeting and the General Meeting, so we might consider some topics to be carried over and discussed in more detail in the second meeting. I look forward to seeing you all.
      >
      > SACC Board Meeting
      > AAA 2013 Conference, Chicago, IL
      > November 22, 2013 12:15- 2:15 pm
      > Chicago Hilton Hotel
      >
      > Agenda:
      > I. Approval of past minutes from SACC Board Meeting, April 10, 2013
      >
      > II. Call for New Business
      >
      > III. Board Reports
      > a. President
      >
      > b. Past-President
      >
      > c. President Elect
      >
      > d. VP for Membership and Development
      >
      > e. Treasurer
      >
      > IV. Old Business
      > a. Two items revisited – SACC Historian? SACC property?
      >
      > V. New Business
      > a. Update on School Outreach Program
      > Prospects for future efforts?
      >
      > b. SACC Open Source Book Project – Update, Mission, etc.
      >
      > c. Membership Sustainability /Growth
      >
      > d. Next slate of Officers Nominations for President Elect; Secretary
      >
      > Namaste,
      > Tim

      > Find out more at our web site http://saccweb.net/ Yahoo Groups Links

      Find out more at our web site http://saccweb.net/ Yahoo Groups Links