      From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com [SACC-L@yahoogroups.com] on behalf of Beverly Bennett [bybennett@...]
      Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2013 8:46 PM
      To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [SACC-L] Agenda for SACC Meeting at AAA.

      Hi, and thanks for the Agenda, Tim.

      We still have the two questions about the SACC Awards: (1) should nominations from non-SACC members be accepted for both student awards, neither, or, as it is now, for one but not the other. And (2) should the Teacher pf the Year Award be renamed to something like Award for Excellence in Teaching, since we haven't been able to offer it every year.

      Thanks,
      Beverly

      ________________________________
      I. Approval of past minutes from SACC Board Meeting, April 10, 2013

      II. Call for New Business

      III. Board Reports
      a. President

      b. Past-President

      c. President Elect

      d. VP for Membership and Development

      e. Treasurer

      IV. Old Business
      a. Two items revisited – SACC Historian? SACC property?

      V. New Business
      a. Update on School Outreach Program
      Prospects for future efforts?

      b. SACC Open Source Book Project – Update, Mission, etc.

      c. Membership Sustainability /Growth

      d. Next slate of Officers Nominations for President Elect; Secretary

      Namaste,
      Tim

      Find out more at our web site http://saccweb.net/ Yahoo Groups Links
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic