      From: "Sullivan, Tim" <tsullivan@...>
      To: "SACC-L@yahoogroups.com" <SACC-L@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2013 7:45 PM
      Subject: [SACC-L] Agenda for SACC Meeting at AAA.

      SACCers attending the AAA Meetings:
        Below, please see the tentative agenda for the upcoming SACC Business meeting in Chicago. Please look it over, and offer comments, additional items, or rearrangement of topics. Anything I left off?  I anticipate that we will have many of the same folks at both the Business meeting and the General Meeting, so we might consider some topics to be carried over and discussed  in more detail in the second meeting. I look forward to seeing you all.

            SACC Board Meeting
      AAA 2013 Conference, Chicago, IL
      November 22, 2013      12:15- 2:15 pm
      Chicago Hilton Hotel

      Agenda:
          I.     Approval of past minutes from SACC Board Meeting, April 10, 2013

          II.     Call for New Business

          III.      Board Reports
              a.      President

              b.     Past-President

              c.      President Elect

              d.    VP for Membership and Development

              e.      Treasurer

          IV.     Old Business
              a.  Two items revisited – SACC Historian?  SACC property?

          V.     New Business
              a.  Update on School Outreach Program
                  Prospects for future efforts?

              b.  SACC  Open Source Book Project – Update, Mission, etc.

              c.  Membership Sustainability /Growth

              d.  Next slate of Officers Nominations for President Elect; Secretary

        Namaste,
        Tim

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional