8922Re: [SACC-L] SACCer, Dorothy Davis Receives Award

    Sep 4 10:53 AM
      As a learner from interaction with her and her amazing work with students and colleagues, let me add my congratulations, thanks, and plea to continue with her SACC connections!

      Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2013 1:32 PM
      Subject: [SACC-L] SACCer, Dorothy Davis Receives Award

      Dorothy Davis has received the UNC-G (University of North Carolina at Greensboro) Distinguished Alumni Award for 2013.

      She more than meets the qualifications!

      The Department of Anthropology at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro announces the creation of the Anthropology Distinguished Alumni Award. This award will be presented annually to an individual who graduated from UNCG with a major in Anthropology. The successful awardee will be recognized for their leadership through citizenship, career accomplishments and their commitment to community, and nation in our ever changing world

      CONGRATULATIONS, Dorothy!

      Dianne (sort of a former student of Professor Davis!)

      Dianne Lynn Chidester, Assistant Professor
      Anthropology & Sociology
      Greenville Technical College
      P.O. Box 5616 MS 1042
      Greenville, SC 29607

      864-250-8729

      [GTC-Sig-Logo.jpg]

      "You've got to be taught to hate and fear
      You've got to be taught from year to year
      It's got to be drummed in your dear little ear
      You've got to be carefully taught"
      --Rodgers & Hammerstein South Pacific