8838Fwd: AN thematic series of your choice

    Jul 13, 2013

      I'm forwarding this message from Amy Goldenberg, the Anthropology News Managing Editor, inviting sections to develop thematic issues to run this fall. The recent SACC-L discussion on adjunct teaching came to mind. Would this topic be of interest to the AN readership generally, and are there four or more SACC/AAA members interested in writing essays on this topic? Or, are there other topics of interest for a SACC-created thematic issue?

      Please contact me, either on the listserv or personally, if you are interested.

      Best wishes,

      Begin forwarded message: