8767Re: [SACC-L] SACC-er Bill Fairbanks is Walking Across America

  • Rob Edwards
    Jun 11, 2013
      Hi Laura, I tried to be listed for blog but was unable to do so without registering for Microsoft outlook. Is that necessary? Incidentally you did a fine job as President. Cheers
      On Sat, 08 Jun 2013 22:20:18 -0000
      "lauratgonzalez" <ltgonzalez@...> wrote:
      > SACC-ers,
      > Many of you know our friend and long-time SACC-er, Bill Fairbanks, has been walking across the country. He took time off during the winter but is back, walking again. We meet up with him in Richmond, Virginia on the SACCommentary blog at http://ccanthro.blogspot.com
      > If you would like to follow his daily updates, please contact him to get on the list at bfairbanks2@....
      > Laura
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic