8702open part-time positions at Los Angeles Southwest College

  • Angela Jenks
    May 2, 2013
      Hi everyone,
      My department is in need of anthropology instructors for a number of course
      sections next year. I've pasted more information below--please pass along
      to others who might be interested.

      Cheers,
      Angela

      Los Angeles Southwest College <http://www.lasc.edu/> (LASC) is seeking a
      pool of qualified applicants for possible temporary part-time teaching
      assignments in the 2013-2014 academic year. These positions are filled on
      an as needed basis and include courses from across the discipline (e.g.,
      Cultural Anthropology, Human Evolution, Biological Anthropology Lab,
      Linguistic Anthropology, and Archaeology). Assignments may include day,
      evening, off-site, or online courses.

      A Master's degree is required and previous teaching experience is preferred.

      Please send a cover letter and curriculum vitae to:

      Dr. Tamura Howard, Chair
      Behavioral and Social Science Department
      Los Angeles Southwest College
      1600 West Imperial Highway
      Los Angeles, CA 90047-4899
      howardtd@...