      From: Tim Sullivan <tsullivan@...>
      To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 6:51 AM
      Subject: [SACC-L] Re: Question: One Day/ Non-members fees for SACC Fest?

      Thank you Autumn. This helps!
      Tim

      Timothy L. Sullivan, Ph.D.
      Professor of Anthropology
      Richland College
      12800 Abrams Rd.
      Dallas, TX 75243

      972-238-6959
      mailto:tsullivan%40dcccd.edu>>> autumn_treasurer mailto:akcahoon%40msn.com> 1/22/2013 10:55 PM >>>

      Here is the breakdown for the Omaha meeting. I can send you the document for 2012 if you want it.

      AAA Members/current SACC Notes Subscriber:
      á Full Conference Registration Fee by 3/1/11 $275.00 _____
      á Full Conference Registration Fee after 3/1/11 $300.00 _____

      Non-AAA Members (includes a one year subscription to SACC Notes):
      á Full Conference Registration Fee by 3/1/11 $300.00 _____
      á Full Conference Registration Fee after 3/1/11 $325.00 _____

      Companion/dependent $250.00 _____
      (Must accompany a registered participant. Includes program, meals, and tours Thursday through Saturday)

      Student (prior to 3/1/11) $150.00 _____
      Student (after 3/1/11) $175.00 _____

      Daily Registration fees (does not include Wednesday reception or SACC Notes subscription)
      Thursday Friday Saturday
      Member/Subscriber $125 $125 $125 _______

      Non-member/non-subscriber $150 $150 $150 _______

      Companion/Dependent $125 $125 $125 _______