8164Re: Lists of Teaching Ethnographies and Teaching Films

  • tadmci
    Jun 4, 2012
      Arrrgh. Sorry Dorothy. As much as I like Google Docs for collaborative writing projects, there are still bugs. Not sure why you aren't able to edit the document.

      I've added a space for World Ethnographies. If you wanted to email your list to me, I will add them.

      Thanks for your help,

      Tad