8162Lists of Teaching Ethnographies and Teaching Films

  • tadmci
    Jun 4, 2012
      Hi all,
      I am compiling lists of the ethnographies and films used in the courses
      we teach. I'd like to be able to create two new webpages on our site -
      part of the "valued added" site features - for members to see what
      others use in their classes.
      To do this, I have created two google documents. You should (I
      emphasize "should"!) be able to click on the links below to access the
      two documents - you do not need to have a google account to access.
      Then, you can add your films and ethnographies (and possibly courses) to
      the documents. Once the lists are developed, I'll format the pages for
      the website. Here are the links:
      Teaching Ethnographies
      <https://docs.google.com/document/d/15mARufFbGBP5JBgWfKD7viFaSO8UqlozR40\
      Iplk-_W8/edit>