813FW: Field Courses in Rainforest and Marine Ecology for Educators/ Students

    Nov 3, 2000
      FW: Field Courses in Rainforest and Marine Ecology for Educators/Students

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Mike Nolan [mailto:mnolan01@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2000 7:01 PM
      To: ANTHRO-L@...
      Subject: Field Courses in Rainforest and Marine Ecology for

      Apologies for cross-postings....

      We are a non-profit organization specializing in outstanding and
      affordable Field Courses Rainforest and Marine Ecology presently offered
      in nine countries (http://www.rainforestandreef.org). All programs are
      operated by partner organizations that have shown a strong commitment to
      conservation and education over time at each site. Ninety-nine percent
      of all participation fees stay with our partners to assist in
      conservation and education projects.

      Local Guides and Biologists are featured in the study of natural
      history, rainforest and coral reef ecology, medicinal uses of native
      plants, conservation, land management, local cultures, archaeology,
      geology and much more...In the past our programs have been represented by
      University, Community College and High School groups, as well as
      "independent participants"....University professors and students, K-12
      teachers, science professionals and curious travelers. Past participants
      have come from across the U.S., Canada, Latin America, Europe, Australia
      and the Far East.

      Three Undergraduate or Graduate credits are available for attending
      through Aquinas College (http://www.aquinas.edu) of Grand Rapids,

      Customized programs are available upon request.

      Please consider offering these opportunities to Students, Faculty and
      other interested parties.

      Mike Nolan, Director

      Rainforest and Reef 501 (c)(3) non-profit
      29 Prospect NE Suite #8
      Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503 USA
      Phone/Fax: (616) 776-5928/Toll Free: (877) 769-3086
      E-mail: rainforest@... or mnolan01@...
      Web: http://www.rainforestandreef.org
      ICQ #62481102
      "Outstanding-Affordable Field Courses in Rainforest & Marine Ecology"