      From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SACC-L@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Bob Muckle
      Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 8:16 AM
      To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SACC-L] AAA twitter

      For those who are interested in these kinds of things, there is lots of
      tweeting from the AAA meetings, including those of Laura Gonzalez tweeting
      about the SACC session on teaching evolution. They are much appreciated.

      Twitter is an excellent way to keep up with the AAA without being there. I
      have also been following minute by minute sessions on science in
      anthropology (begin tweeted by John Hawkes).

      (But Laura, there seems to be some inconsistency with the hashtags).