7563FW: Fulbright-Hays Seminars Abroad 2012

  • Dianne C
    Sep 1, 2011
      I just got this information from Fulbright. -- Dianne

      From: Carly.Borgmeier@...
      CC: Demetria.Glasco@...
      Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 13:54:59 -0500
      Subject: RE: Fulbright-Hays Seminars Abroad 2012

      Hello again!

      I have been receiving many emails with questions about the FY2012 Fulbright-Hays Seminars Abroad Program, so I know you are eager to know more about the programs. As many of you know, the ED.gov website has been updated with general information about the programs. The descriptions of those programs (with dates included) will be posted online shortly. They will also be available with the application package at www.g5.gov.

      You can go ahead and register in the G5 system now, if you would like, but the application itself it not available until Tuesday September 6, 2011. So, you will not see the application package there just yet.

      The FY2011 grant application can be found online � to be used as a reference only. Remember, we only accept applications electronically through the G5 system. http://www2.ed.gov/programs/iegpssap/applicant.html.

      Please continue to contact me or my colleague, Demetria Glasco, with any questions you have. We both very much appreciate you taking a close look at the website and reading through the application materials before contacting us with questions.

      For those of you who participated in the 2010 or 2011 program: you are not yet eligible to apply in the program (2009 participants are!). However, you can share information with your friends, family, colleagues, schools, etc. I�ve attached a one-page program description of the 2012 offerings. Please feel free to distribute.

      For those who are interested in applying for the 2012 program: I�m attaching a PowerPoint document that was prepared by the G5 technical team that has some helpful guidance on how to use the new system.

      Thanks,
      Carly Borgmeier