7332Re: [SACC-L] Check this interview with "anthropologist" David Graeber

  • Ann Bragdon
    Jul 2, 2011
      Anthony..
      Actually, one of our faculty managed to bring "Baba Brinkman" to our
      college.. was great... although I understand that at the other campus
      he had "interesting" reactions!

      There was a NYT article about him just a bit ago.. http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/28/science/28rap.html

      ann