      From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SACC-L@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Lynch, Brian M
      Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 9:51 AM
      To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [SACC-L] AAA twitter

      Hello, all!

      Am envious of those who will be at the annual meetings!

      Meanwhile, Bob tells me that there is a "hash tag" you can use if you
      are tweeting from the meetings. For those using Twitter if you put
      #SACC_L at the end of your SACC relevant tweets they'll show up in the
      Twitter widget in our Blog in live time (pretty much live time). As
      well, if you have meeting specific comments, the hash tag to add to your
      tweets is #AAA09 ... and if you add both tags.... That could be good
      too! I'll be sure to put a widget in our SACC-L blog that will display
      both sets of tweets.

      Enjoy the meetings!!

      Brian

      From: SACC-L@yahoogroups. <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com> com