      From: Bob Muckle <bmuckle@...>
      To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, January 1, 2009 2:21:05 PM
      Subject: [SACC-L] Top 10 Pseudoarchaeology stories

      What is New Years without some top ten lists of the previous year?

      My friend and fellow SACC colleague Tad McIlwraith forwarded me the top ten pseudoarchaeology stories for 2008, including Indiana Jones, the Queen of Sheba, Romulus and Remus, Hebrew texts, and more.

      Here's the link: http://archaeoporn. wordpress. com/2009/ 01/01/top- ten-pseudo- archaeological- subjects- of-2008/

      If that link doesn't work then I suppose you could google archaeoporn. Its not real porn.