      From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SACC-L@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of frank lagana
      Sent: Saturday, December 06, 2008 3:34 PM
      To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [SACC-L] T-SACC

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Lloyd Miller" <lloyd.miller@...
      <mailto:lloyd.miller%40mchsi.com> >
      To: <SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com> >
      Sent: Saturday, December 06, 2008 10:10 AM

      > Oh gosh, around Des Moines some public buildings now have 'brand'
      > names. The baseball stadium, once named to honor a beloved player, is
      > now named for a leading local insurance company. Two recently built
      > "civic" sports and entertainment centers are named, respectively, for
      > a state grocery chain and the Wells Fargo bank. It's very Orwellian...
      > Lloyd

      Here in New York City, the NY Mets are building themselves a new stadium
      open in time for next season. It will replace what was called Shea
      Stadium.
      The new stadium will be named Citgroup Stadium; 200 million dollars over
      10
      years for naming rights. Of course, that's the same Citigroup that's
      been
      the recipient of who knows how many billions of dollars in federal
      bailout
      money.

      frank