4804Re: [SACC-L] T-SACC

    Dec 6, 2008
      Oh gosh, around Des Moines some public buildings now have 'brand'
      names. The baseball stadium, once named to honor a beloved player, is
      now named for a leading local insurance company. Two recently built
      "civic" sports and entertainment centers are named, respectively, for
      a state grocery chain and the Wells Fargo bank. It's very Orwellian...
      Lloyd