4801Re: [SACC-L] T-SACC

    Dec 5, 2008
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Bob Muckle
      To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 2:08 PM
      Subject: [SACC-L] T-SACC

      With all this SACC-L gushing about the Toyota Prius, I started feeling a little guilty, but not a lot. I got to thinking. First, that I might be kicked out of SACC for driving a big old Suburban, with the biggest engine that fits. But..I am trying to sell it. Not nay takers. What a surprise. So, now I'm thinking I might just store it. It might look good in a museum of the late 20th century. "In the days when gas was cheaper than water." Besides I've got a pick-up truck that I usually drive anyway. Now...before you start impeachment proceedings to get me kicked out of SACC....the pick up is a Toyota pick-up!

      So, now I'm thinking we can just buy wholly into the corporatization of education in North America. Why not sell naming rights to SACC? We can become T-SACC (Toyota-SACC).

      You're welcome.