4599Re: [SACC-L] A Teacher on the Front Line....

    Sep 1, 2008
      I agree, George. Just got around to reading it. I believe that more
      teachers with both David Campbell's knowledge AND courage to teach
      it in spite of local community pressures are the answer to improving
      our science education in our schools.