      From: aaasectionpresidents-bounces@...
      [mailto:aaasectionpresidents-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Florence
      Babb
      Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2008 2:15 PM
      To: aaasectionpresidents@...
      Subject: [aaaSectionPresidents] Please remind your sections to vote in
      AAAelections

      Dear Section heads:

      As part of the effort to get as many AAA members to vote in the AAA
      elections as possible, I hope that you will be willing to send an email
      to your section membership with a reminder to vote before 31 May.

      Please pass along the url for the ballot:
      https://eballot3.votenet.com/aaa/login.cfm

      You might also want to remind members that to vote they will need to
      sign in with their email address on file with the AAA and their AAA
      member number.

      Voting will help ensure that our sections' interests are represented in
      the AAA.

      Many thanks,

      Florence Babb
      SA Convenor