4257RE: [SACC-L] Please Suggest a Primatology Documentary

  • Lori Barkley
    Jan 2, 2008
      Bonobos: The Uncommon Chimpanzee

      >>> "Johnson, Ellen C. K." <Johnson@...> 02/01/2008 9:13 am >>>
      You might check the University of Wisconsin web site for primates.
      (suggestion from John Staeck, College of DuPage)

      Ellen Johnson, COD

      ________________________________

      From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SACC-L@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Wenzel, Jason
      Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2008 12:08 PM
      To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SACC-L] Please Suggest a Primatology Documentary

      Hi,

      First of all, Happy New Year to everybody!

      I am interested in requesting my library purchase a primatology related
      documentary that I can show in my Introductory Anthropology course. I am
      currently using the Haviland, et. al Essence of Anthropology text. I am
      looking for something that is up-to-date, comprehensive, interesting, at
      about an hour's length and suitable for an introductory class.

      I would greatly appreciate any suggestions.

      Thanks,

      Jason