      From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SACC-L@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Kaupp, Ann
      Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 3:00 PM
      To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [SACC-L] My term of office!!!

      Mel, we'll change it to a life term office then for you as treasurer.

      ________________________________

      From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>
      Behalf
      Of Melvin Johnson
      Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 11:40 PM
      To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [SACC-L] My term of office!!!

      I do not know if anyone else has noticed, but according to the terms
      listed for the Executive Committee on our website, I left office two
      years ago. Plus Mary has no term limit--she is in there for life. I
      think this needs to be rectified soon. Mel Johnson