      From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SACC-L@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of lauratgonzalez
      Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 9:21 AM
      To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SACC-L] Regional VPs

      Hi everyone,

      I'm Laura, the new VP for Membership and Development. I look forward
      to getting to know all of you!

      I recently sent out a survey to the Regional VPs to find out what
      your needs are, and how I can help you reach our goal of building
      membership. Unfortunately a number of the e-mail address from the
      website bounced back.

      If you are a Regional VP, could you please send me an e-mail off the
      list at LAGonzal@... <mailto:LAGonzal%40sdccd.edu> ?

      And if you received a survey, and haven't yet had time to return it
      with all the craziness of the new semester, could you please fill it
      out and send it along as soon as you can?

      Thanks,
      Laura González
      San Diego Miramar College