      From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Deborah Shepherd
      Sent: Wed 8/1/2007 1:41 PM
      To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: SPAM: Re: [SACC-L] Facebook, MySpace, and social class

      Ironically, today I received a message from a former student requesting to add me to her Facebook page. That's a first-time experience for me. I shall have to investigate. I know very little about these sites except that they can pose privacy risks to the kids.

      Deborah J. Shepherd, Ph.D.
      Anoka-Ramsey Community College
      Coon Rapids Campus
      email: deborah.shepherd@... <mailto:deborah.shepherd%40anokaramsey.edu>
      http://webs.anokaramsey.edu/shepherd/ <http://webs.anokaramsey.edu/shepherd/>
      new phone number: 763-433-1195
      >>> <anthropmor@... <mailto:anthropmor%40AOL.COM> > 07/31/07 9:20 PM >>>
      Well, the first thing that springs to mind is qualitative vs quantitative...
      Mike Pavlik

      NOTE: The sender of this email is different from the email address shown in the headers. The real sender of this message is: sentto-126016-1452-1185990324-blynch=qvcc.commnet.edu@...

      If you want to permanently block the sender of this email, you would need to add sentto-126016-1452-1185990324-blynch=qvcc.commnet.edu@... to your Anti-Spam Blocked Senders List. For more information see the Anti-Spam FAQ item: http://www.commnet.edu/it/security/anti-spam-faq.asp#BlockRealSender