      From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SACC-L@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Hare II, William E
      Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2005 11:39 AM
      To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [SACC-L] Re: Who is Scott A. Lucas? (Who can afford to
      attend aconference?): No Small Factor

      Hi Mark, et al,

      I will re-submit my offer to start a regional effort here in New
      England. What I would like to see with the regional chapters is an
      organization that makes sense logistically. Should we be New England,
      Southern New England,et.? If we want to have regional meetings, then
      they need to be designated with realistic driving distances to encourage
      participation.

      Will