2755Re: [SACC-L] Savannah meetings

    Jan 17, 2005
      Bob,

      Meeting registration deadline is is March 1 for the $275 rate ($300
      after that). For paper proposals it's January 31. I received a
      complete package of these materials via SACC-L on January 12 from Mel's
      wife, Leatha, that also included a listing of Savannah Music Festival
      events for the conference weekend. I'll forward it to you at your home
      e-mail.

      Cheers,
      Lloyd

      On Monday, January 17, 2005, at 12:37 PM, Robert Muckle wrote:

      > Can someone please remind me of the deadlines for meeting registration
      > and paper proposals for the Savannah meetings? Thanks.
      >
      > Bob Muckle

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic