2657Re: [SACC-L] Fwd: AAA Registration Fee Refunds?

    Nov 1, 2004
      Phil, I believe SACC paid my AAA registration for San Francisco. An
      additional option to its disposal might be applying it toward SACC's
      mini-conference in SF, perhaps to help defray Ohlone College's expenses
      of hosting us, or toward reserving space in a downtown restaurant or
      hotel for a meeting ? Just a thought...
      Lloyd

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic