2596Re: [SACC-L] SACC 2005 -- Savannah Conference

  • Dorothy Davis
    Oct 8, 2004
      Hi Dianne,
      Did you make room reservations already?
      Do I need to reserve a room for my students now?

      Dianne C wrote:
      Attached is information regarding the SACC Annual Conference to be held in Savannah, GA, March 30-April 2, 2005.

      I am so excited about this program.  Savannah, in the spring, should be absolutely spectacular with the azaleas and dogwoods in bloom.   (Make your hotel reservations soon.  It will be hard to get rooms as their spring season gets rolling.)  Our program, with it's focus on Gullah culture and the low country, is a rare opportunity to get some indepth and in person experience.  And we will certainly learn aboaut historic preservation at the Savannah College of Art and Design and how their students interact with the city and her history.

      Please pass this information along to anyone you think may be interested in attending.

      It's been an honor for me to plan this for y'all.  I've fallen in love with the Low Country and am excited for you to see it.

      Y'all come!
      Dianne Chidester, President-Elect
      Society for Anthropology in Community Colleges

      P.S.  Please forgive any dupliclations.  I want to make sure we let everyone know about this!

      Rock, jazz, country, soul & more. Find the music you love on MSN Music!