234RE: Question

    Sep 10 8:57 AM
      excellent question and I have no answer, other than to assign "Faces" and
      add modules of archaeological and physical anthro. Ann Popplestone has done
      a very nice video-assisted distance learning course in physical which you
      could review and the "Discovery" arch. telecourse has some videos that might
      work.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic