226RE: Question

  • Beverly Bennett
    Sep 4, 1999
      I've found the Millennium series by David Maybury-Lewis quite useful. It
      uses quite a different set of perspectives for viewing many different
      cultures, demonstrating the value of "tribal wisdom" for all of us.

      Another, very different possibility, and one I'm considering using for my
      videos that the students receive. These include about 20 segments from
      films, around 6-9 minutes each. I haven't finished reviewing it but have
      liked it so far.

      Beverly Bennett
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic