1693Re: [SACC-L] Update on Evolution Vote in Marietta, GA

  • robin-ann@att.net
    Oct 1, 2002
      Dorothy,

      Thanks for the idea of a custom publisher, there are some in the Austin area.
      Can you tell me something about finding pictures that are public domain and I
      could use...or are public domain pictures not allowed for a for profit
      publication?

      Thanks, I'll keep you posted.
      Robin Matthews 512.444.6083