Re: [SACBS] Club Meeting, 1/8/2012, 2:00 pm

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2012
      The meeting will be at Theodore veterinary hospital not at our usual location.

      🎄🎅Sent from Jennifer's iPhone🎁

      On Jan 1, 2012, at 7:55 AM, SACBS@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      Reminder from: SACBS Yahoo! Group

      Title: Club Meeting

      Date: Sunday January 8, 2012
      Time: 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Sunday.
      Location: MAISON IMPERIAL APTS
      Notes: The address is 217 Berwyn Dr West. Turn onto Berwyn @ Airport Blvd (next to I-Hop) Go to 4 way stop, go east (turn right) follow the curve and the Imperial (white buildings) will be on your right. Park in front and walk through the gate that is located in the center of the front building. The clubhouse is on the backside of the pool.