LDG Acquires S9Antennas

  • Dwayne
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2011
      Hello From LDG Electronics. Yes, we acquired S9 Antennas last weekend (March 12, 2011). It will take a few weeks do get everything back up to speed.

      The previous owner built to order (which has it's good sides), but LDG only sells through distributors. This means there will be a few week lag time from receiving the material and having product ready to ship.

      Here is what we know so far. The prices will remain approximately the same with the exception of the S9v43 which will be somewhat higher ($199). All S9 products will be sold through the LDG dealer network (no direct sales). So far, not all dealers have signed up to carry the antennas. We'll try to find a way around that or some way to provide a dealer list.

      We'll be keeping the S9v43, S9v31, S9v18 and the AL radial plate (S9RP). The rest of the items will probably be discontinued or available for a limited time. We'll plan to provide instructions for some of the loading coils if you'd like to make your own (maybe we can put them here).

      AS with almost all dealer networks, some dealers will charge full MSRP and some sell for lower. Some have free shipping and some don't. So as with most ham radio products, there will no set final price, just our MSRP.

      More information is being added (and modified) to the LDG web site daily and it will be more days before we get it all completed.

      We are shooting for the end of March to have stock in a few stores of the S9v31, S9v18 and S9RP.

      Keep checking back here for more updates.

      Dwayne Kincaid
      WD8OYG
    • CHRIS
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 24, 2011
        Just wondering if your LDG UK agents will supply these all well???

        Chris

        G4LDS

      • Dwayne
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 24, 2011
          Hi Chris,

          Yes, we are looking into that possibility.

          Dwayne Kincaid
          LDG