RE: [S9Antennas] Re: "On back order" - but when available?

  • kb4oif@cox.net
    Message 1 of 30 , Apr 10, 2012
      Steve. I can second what Ron said about the Jackite poles as I have
      ""tried"" to use one as a support pole.

      John
      KB4OIF
      Proud Vietnam Vet
      Freedom is not free, someone paid!!!
      There would be no freedom without the military........
      In God, we trust

    • dreagin@q.com
      Message 2 of 30 , Apr 10, 2012
        Steve the guy belt is to help support the fiberglass poles themselves with nylon rope..The Spiderbeam has a center hub and spreader poles to help support the wire elements.With the clamps,guy belt,and vertical antenna plate with 4-8 elevated counterpoise wires in place,we should be able to begin hearing you stateside!..isn't that ZL2KE calling?...Dennis W7KB.

        Message 3 of 30 , Apr 10, 2012
          --- In S9Antennas@yahoogroups.com, dreagin@... wrote:
          With the clamps,guy belt,and vertical antenna plate with 4-8 elevated counterpoise wires in place,we should be able to begin hearing you stateside!..isn't that ZL2KE calling?...Dennis W7KB.

          Dennis, what exactly is a "vertical antenna plate"?
          Do I make my own?
          Is this only for ground mounted verticals and therefore not necessary for my roof mounted 31 footer?
        • dreagin@q.com