I bought and installed a Timko with flywheel about 2 months ago, and I am not having those issues. Smooth, strong and quiet. I assume it was recently producedchuck_7612
David, I've bought both S-N-S and Timko in quantity (more than 10) from Port Lines. Last year I found 10% of each unsatisfactory. All were replaced by thesp4149
I like the feature of having a flywheel on can motors for the purposes of smoothness and control. Plus with the flywheel, you can slowly hand turn the drivesgaugian
( For Non-American Flyer oriented folks, see the Yahoo "S-Scale" Group, It is for 1/64th scale model railroading; both standard and narrow gauge. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/S-Scale/ )
- S Scale
- Sep 26, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.