Latin Dance Night on Tuesdays at McKinley Resumes Tomorrow!!!

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2005
      I hope everyone had a great Labor Day Weekend. Please join us tomorrow
      night(September 6) at McKinley as Latin Dance Night resumes.
      Details are as follows:

      WHEN?
      This Tuesday and every Tuesday from 9:30p.m. to 11:30p.m.

      WHERE?
      McKinley Foundation, Westminster Hall (located on the corner of 5th and
      Daniel in Champaign)
      Big room located on the top floor.
      Parking is free after 5p.m. in the garage across from the building on 5th
      street.

      HOW MUCH?
      $1/person

      WHAT?
      In a friendly, relaxed, on-campus environment, enjoy hanging out with
      friends, working on your new moves, and dancing a lot of salsa, some
      cha-cha, merengue, and bachata to great music.

      WHO?
      All (including beginner, intermediate and advanced dancers alike) are
      welcome.

      See you tomorrow!
      Cheers,
      Yuri :)